Who needs store bought decorations!
I made a pretty kick-butt cake
Swimming @ the pool
Fireworks make Blaze CRAZY
Faith and Autumn
Austin, Travis & Blaze
We had a wonderful day celebrating our Independence.
Too often we take for granted the freedoms we have here in America.
I am thankful for all the heroes who have served
We had a wonderful day celebrating our Independence.
Too often we take for granted the freedoms we have here in America.
I am thankful for all the heroes who have served
and continue to serve our country.
Thank you to all the men/women and their family's!
We spent the day @ the pool
Thank you to all the men/women and their family's!
We spent the day @ the pool
then had a fireworks show in our cul-de-sac.
"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
Elmer Davis
"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
Elmer Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment