May 2011 - Alive

Before the kids started piano lessons last year we knew we had to get a piano in order for them to practice.  Of course we were not about to spend $1000's of dollars on a piano without even knowing if the kids would enjoy it or use it.  So, we purchased the piano on Craigslist for $160.  Yes, I'm that crazy woman who will spend hours searching for the best deal.  I know I can do this because I have a handy husband who can make trash into treasure.  Before we purchased her, she just sat there for years, lonely, without fingers in silence.....now she's alive with sound and touch. 

Blaze & Faith had their Spring Recital & played songs by the Beatles
(2 minutes each)

Faith - Hey Jude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhELKyi88wI&feature=related

Blaze - Let It Be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3XT0Dt-G8M&feature=related

"Were it not for music, we might in these days say, the Beautiful is dead". Benjamin Disraeli

No comments: