11 years of marriage today. I would be lying if I said I never had doubts about our marriage. The first year and the 4th year were probably the hardest of my life (relationship speaking). The only thing that got me through it was knowing that I loved Jason more than anything, and our marriage was worth holding onto. It's crazy how relationships grow, and how you can look back and shake your head and roll your eyes and think.....gosh, what the heck were we even arguing about. I guess as you grow older, you learn to communicate better and realize what is important. All those petty disagreements during the begining of our marriage were just that, petty. We realized that MOST things are not worth getting frustrated, and we meet halfway. I couldn't imagine my life without Jason. He is the best husband, father and friend. He tells me he loves me, gives me a hug & kiss, and most importantly, makes me laugh on a daily basis.
"In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too" Robert Brault
No comments:
Post a Comment