December 2009 - Happy Birthday Blazer

Can you believe it's been 9 years since the arrival of Blaze?! I don't know where the time goes. Jason, Faith and I enjoy every second with Blaze. He is such a wonderful kid. He is the most generous, fun, loving boy I know (and I'm not just saying that because he's my son). We are so proud of Blaze in everything he does. He amazes us constantly with his actions. One of my favorite things about Blaze is that he will tell you at least 20 times a day that he loves you. He will give me and Jason kisses in front of all his friends - at school, on the football field, at the bmx track, basically ANYWHERE, without a second thought. He is one special kid!

"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them." - Richard Evans


No comments: